three and a half minutes with… Xavi Hernández
I don’t know how long it will take me to produce the celebration posts, since I really want to enjoy this moment (and because no help is going on), so in the meantime, read the Q&A with Xavi! It’s not as good as his famous one from the World Cup, but then again, nothing can top that one.
1. What makes you angry? Injustice, insincerity, lies…
2. How much are chickens these days? I don’t know; Cholo, my flatmate, does the shopping.
3. Do you have good handwriting? Yes, very good. Ever since I was a kid.
4. Do you like croquetas? I like my mother’s macaroni better.
5. Does your cousin carry a risk? No.
6. Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze? It’s instinctive.
7. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? 51.
8. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? There’s one in San Seabstián, where Xabi Alonso was born.
9. Have you tried Iniesta’s wine? Yes, it’s fantastic.
10. What position did Mata’s father play? As a winger, with Salamanca and Burgos, I believe.
11. What music do you listen to on the way to the stadium? I usually speak with Busi.
12. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? It should be necessary. But they shouldn’t forget about the people.
13. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? It’s very neat and tidy, but I don’t know.
14. Who gave Belén Esteban that nose? I don’t know, what happened to Belén Esteban’s nose?
15. What team did Lato play for? He was a Polish forward in the 1970s.
16. Where is Auschwitz? In Poland, near Krakow.
17. What do Poland and Cataluña have in common? I don’t know, I’m sure some would say the language, but it’s nothing like Catalán!
18. Who is Lech Walesa? A Polish man who did historic things.
19. Where do you like to go on vacation? To my house, on the Costa Brava, with my family, or Ibiza with my group of friends.
20. Who was Belauste? A historic figure with the national team.
22. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? I don’t know, I don’t have anything to say.
23. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? 10 kilos! Iker is very big!
24. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? 96.
25. What is the secret of La Roja? Hard work, humility, solidarity, talent… it’s an accumulation of circumstances.
26. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? As a Picapiedra.
27. Who killed the solider Pilecki? I don’t know who he was, but he would have died in the war, no?
28. What is your favorite type of gummy candy? All of them.
29. What is the name of Son Goku’s son? Son Goanda, but I was more of a Oliver y Benji fan.
30. What is the purpose of twitter? To communicate. Although some use it to insult.
31. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo? I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him, máquina!