three and a half minutes with… Sergio Busquets
Sergio Busquets was the latest player (and probably the last, although I hope not) to do the El País Q&A.
1. What makes you angry? Injustices.
2. How much are chickens these days? Between five and 10 euros per kilo.
3. Do you have good handwriting? It’s not bad.
4. Do you like croquetas? Yes, but you have to avoid those foods fried in batter.
5. Does your cousin carry a risk? No, no, no risk!
6. What music do you listen to on the way to the stadium? Normally, I speak with Xavi.
7. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? 51.
8. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? In San Sebastián, but there should be old neighborhoods in many cities.
9. Have you tried Iniesta’s wine? Yes, it’s spectacular.
10. What position did Mata’s father play? As a winger.
11. What is the purpose of a crankshaft? So that the motor of a car functions.
12. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? They have their reasons but they should think more about the daily problems that people face.
13. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? I don’t know, but it always looks good.
14. What team did Lato play for? Hod on… in Mielec?
15. Where is Auschwitz? In Poland.
16. What do Poland and Cataluña have in common? Krakow, a black virgin, that we’re called polacos…
17. Who is Lech Walesa? A Polish unionist who was president of the country.
18. What team does the writer Martínez de Pisón support? Zaragoza.
19. Who was Belauste? The first captain of the Spanish national team.
21. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? I’ll pass.
22. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? According to him, 3.6 kilos.
23. What is the name of Mazinger Z’s girlfriend? Afrodita, but I hadn’t been born yet.
24. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? 96.
25. What is the secret of La Roja? The hard work, the solidarity, the good atmosphere… and the talent of some.
26. Where do you go to have a beer? In Badía with my friends.
27. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? He worked in a quarry, with an excavating dinosaur.
28. Who killed the solider Pilecki? I read that it was the Russians.
29. What is your favorite type of gummy candy? I like all of them, but especially the Coca Cola bottles.
30. What is the name of Son Goku’s son? Son Goanda.
31. What is the purpose of twitter? It has a good part, which is that it allows you to be in contact with people, and a bad part, which is that it can bring you problems.
32. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo? We patched things up over a dinner.