three and a half minutes with… Andrés Iniesta
It seems like Andrés Iniesta really thought about some of these questions before giving his answers!
1. What makes you angry? Injustice.
2. How much are chickens these days? More or less, a bit over two euros. And roasted chicken costs between seven and eight euros.
3. Do you have good handwriting? Yes, at least you can read it.
4. Do you like croquetas? Yes, I love them.
5. Does your cousin carry a risk? In what sense? We would have to ask her. I don’t only have one.
6. What kind of music do you listen to on the way to the stadium? I like to listen to Estopa.
7. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? I think it’s… 51?
8. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? In each city, there’s an old neighborhood.
9. Have you tried Iniesta’s wine? We have it quite often.
10. What position did Mata’s father play? As a winger.
11. What is the purpose of a crankshaft? I think it’s something for the car…
12. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? I don’t think it’s exactly like that, I like to think that it always wants to do what’s best.
13. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? I have no idea.
14. Who gave Belén Esteban that nose? Whoever redid her face, if her face has been redone, because I don’t know anything about that.
15. What team did Lato play for? I don’t know.
16. Where is Auschwitz? It’s in Poland. It’s very difficult to forget where a place as terrible as this one is.
17. What do Poland and Cataluña have in common? I suppose they have something in common, but right now I can’t think of it.
18. On what day do the Sanfermines start? On July 7, as the song says.
19. Where is your secret vacation spot? If I tell you, it won’t be a secret anymore.
20. What team does the writer Martínez de Pisón support? Atlético de Madrid.
21. Who was Belauste? I don’t know who he was. My bad.
23. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? No one has explained it to me.
24. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? I think three kilos.
25. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? I think 90-some.
26. What is the secret of La Roja? It’s a team.
27. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? He worked in a quarry in the afternoons.
28. Who killed the solider Pilecki? One of his fellow soldiers, unintentionally.
29. What is the purpose of twitter? To relate to your followers or people who are interested in knowing what you have to say. It’s a great tool.
30. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo? In the end, it was just one moment and there were no lasting consequences, we’re still friends.
By the way, El País also did this test with Juan Mata Sr., and so I added it to the post where I translated his son’s Q&A!