three and a half minutes with… Iker Casillas!
It wouldn’t surprise me if Iker Casillas conceded to do the questionnaire just so he could answer the question about twitter (number 34). And how does Luis Martín expect everyone else to know how much Iker weighed when he was born, if Iker himself does not know? Plus, I liked the way the Q&A ended, with Iker’s quip.
1. What makes you angry? Injustices.
2. How much are chickens these days? I don’t know. I usually buy chicken breast, not chicken by the kilo.
3. Do you have good handwriting? Yes.
4. Do you like croquetas? Yes, ones made from ham.
5. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? 51.
6. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? It’s Xabi Alonso’s neighborhood. It’s in San Sebastián.
7. Have you tried Iniesta’s wine? No, not yet.
8. What position did Mata’s father play? As a right winger.
9. What is the purpose of a crankshaft? It’s part of a car, no?
10. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? Because people depend on the banks.
11. How many games did Toni Grande play with the national team? One… or none.
12. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? He takes good care of it.
13. What team did Lato play for? He was Yugoslavian?
14. Where is Auschwitz? In Poland.
15. What do Poland and Cataluña have in common? Cut the crap! I would say the program Crackòvia and the city of Kraków.
16. Who is Lech Walesa? Someone who did something impressive and important.
17. How much do you spend on gas a month? 200 euros.
18. Where do you like to go on vacation? To my pueblo, Navalacruz, in Ávila.
19. What team does the writer Martínez de Pisón support? Zaragoza.
20. When was the last time you took a private plane? To go to the Príncipe de Asturias awards.
21. Who was Belauste? He played with the national team and with Athletic.
23. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? To score a goal… how would I know!
24. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? Three kilos and 600 grams. How would I know! Ask my mother.
25. What is the name of Mazinger Z’s girlfriend? Afrodita.
26. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? A thousand.
27. What is the secret of La Roja? La pimienta.
28. Where do you go to have a beer? In La Tabernita, in La Lonja… in many places.
29. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? He worked with a dinosaur, taking out stones from a quarry.
30. Why do footballers spit so much during games? It’s due to the tension.
31. Who killed the solider Pilecki? Napoleon.
32. What is your favorite type of candy? Gummy sharks.
33. What is the name of Son Goku’s son? Son Goanda.
34. What is the purpose of twitter? To cowardly criticize people.
35. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo? We stopped talking to each other.