three and a half minutes with… Cesc
It’s Cesc’ turn! I find it interesting that he uses his left hand to write, yet his right to bowl (and his right leg to kick a football). I say that because I’m also left-handed, but I bowl with my left hand and kick a football with my left leg (but play racquet sports with my right arm).
1. What makes you angry? You!!!
3. Do you have good handwriting? I’ve been told that it’s good.
4. Do you like croquetas? Yes, but I don’t eat them because I try to avoid fried foods.
5. Does your cousin carry a risk? My cousin is a dear.
6. Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze? Because we’re afraid to see who gets splashed?
7. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? 51.
8. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? In Sevilla?
9. What music do you listen to on the way to the stadium? Pachanga.
10. What position did Mata’s father play? As a centerback. No! He couldn’t have, since he’s so short! As a winger.
11. What is the purpose of a crankshaft? It’s a part in a motor.
12. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? I suppose to support the economy, but they would do better if they thought more about the people.
13. How many games did Toni Grande play with the national team? None.
14. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? When he makes decisions.
15. Who gave Belén Esteban that nose? I’m not going to talk about that.
16. What team did Lato play for? He was Polish.
17. Where is Auschwitz? In Poland.
18. What do Poland and Cataluña have in common? We’re called polacos.
19. Who is Lech Walesa? I don’t know.
20. How much do you spend on gas a month? 150 euros, more or less.
21. On what day do the Sanfermines start? Uno de enero, dos de febrero… siete de julio, San Fermín. [I was waiting for someone to use the song to answer the question!]
22. Where do you like to go on vacation? To Arenys or London.
23. What team does the writer Martínez de Pisón support? He should be a supporter of Madrid.
24. Who was Belauste? A footballer, I believe.
26. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? To dodge the issues?
27. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? ¡¡¡Ikeeer!!! It’s been said that he was 2.800.
28. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? 96.
29. What is the secret of La Roja? The union.
30. Where do you go to have a beer? To El Principal, in Arenys.
31. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? He cut stone.
32. Why do footballers spit so much during games? I don’t do it often, only if my mouth is dry.
33. Who killed the solider Pilecki? An enemy.
34. What is your favorite candy flavor? Strawberry.
35. What is the name of Son Goku’s son? Son Goanda.
36. What is the purpose of twitter? To express what you think, but you have to be careful.
37. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo (this is a question posed by a humorist many years ago; Gabilondo is a journalist and anchor)? What? Controversy? I have no idea.