three and a half minutes with… Javi Martínez (!!!)!
Javi Martínez (!!!) was the next one to do the Q&A, and he did not disappoint, much like his very amusing Q&A from two years ago! I adore his answer to the Karanka question, and if he knew the answer to the Iker question, how did he get it wrong? Maybe someone decided to trick him…
Plus, he looks fantastic with glasses, no?
1. What makes you angry? Losing at Play.
2. How much are chickens these days? I don’t know. My mother is a butcher and she gives it to me for free.
3. Do you have good handwriting? Yes.
4. Do you like croquetas? The ones made with ham and cheese.
5. Does your cousin carry a risk? No. My cousin is very close.
6. Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze? I don’t. I never close my eyes when I sneeze.
7. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? 53.
8. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? In Donosti.
9. Have you tried Iniesta’s wine? No.
10. What position did Mata’s father play? As a winger.
11. What is the purpose of a crankshaft? It’s for the car.
12. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? Next question.
13. How many games did Toni Grande play with the national team? How would I know!
14. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? Every week.
15. Who gave Belén Esteban that nose? Her plastic surgeon.
16. What team did Lato play for? With Poland.
17. Where is Auschwitz? Poland.
18. What do Poland and Cataluña have in common? They’re both called polacos.
19. Who is Lech Walesa? A Polish politician.
20. How much do you spend on gas a month? A lot. You wouldn’t believe how much the car guzzles up.
21. What kind of music do you listen to on the way to the stadium? Machupichadas and música negra.
22. Where do you like to go on vacation? Anywhere in the world.
23. What team does the writer Martínez de Pisón support? Barça.
24. When was the last time you took a private plane? Yesterday. On the way back to Gniewino.
25. Who was Belauste? An important player with Athletic.
27. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? That’s something that you all invented.
28. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? I know it, I was told the other day! Two kilos, 600 grams?
29. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? 70… no, more. Almost 100.
30. What is the secret of La Roja? Humility, hope, quality…
31. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? He was a stonecutter.
32. Why do footballers spit so much during games? Because our mouths are dry.
33. Who killed the solider Pilecki? Private Ryan. How would I know?
34. What is the purpose of twitter? To speak with people and be in contact with the fans that follow you.
35. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo (this is a question posed by a humorist many years ago; Gabilondo is a journalist and anchor)? I’ve never had any controversies with Iñaki Gabilondon!