three and a half minutes with… Raúl Albiol
Luckily for Raúl Albiol, there were no questions on animals in this Q&A, since he had previously said he wanted to see kangaroos in Austria and didn’t know that whales could get pregnant.
1. What makes you angry? Insincerity.
2. How much are chickens these days? Free-range chickens are more expensive.
3. Do you like croquetas? A lot.
4. Does your cousin carry a risk (a play on words on the phrase “prima de riesgo” – risk premium – since “prima” also means female cousin)? No, she doesn’t have any risks.
5. Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze? It’s an involuntary act, just like you also move your head.
6. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? More than 46.
7. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? San Sebastián.
8. Have you tried Iniesta’s wine? No, let’s see if he’ll be a good sport…
9. What position did Mata’s father play? As a winger.
10. What is the purpose of a crankshaft? It’s used in machinery to facilitate movements, no?
11. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? Because people don’t make enough noise.
12. How many games did Toni Grande play with the national team? I learned the other day that he didn’t debut.
13. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? Every morning.
14. Who gave Belén Esteban that nose? The surgeon, I suppose.
15. Who is Lech Walesa? I think he’s a politician.
16. How much do you spend on gas a month? 300 euros a month.
17. On what day do the Sanfermines start? It’s in July, but I don’t know what day it starts.
18. Where do you like to go on vacation? To Hawaii.
19. What team does the writer Martínez de Pisón support? Zaragoza, since that’s where he’s from…
20. When was the last time you took a private plane? One year ago, to go to Monaco, with Arbeloa. He paid for it.
21. Who was Belauste? A Basque player.
23. What is a flanker? A rugby player.
24. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? Go to do a press conference, be an assistant coach… I don’t know.
25. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? Four kilos.
26. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? 110.
27. What is the secret of La Roja? The atmosphere, the team spirit.
28. Where do you go to have a beer? To bars or at home.
29. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? He worked in a quarry. He lived with Wilma, no?
30. Why do footballers spit so much during games? Some due to nerves, others because they produce a lot of saliva.
31. Who killed the solider Pilecki? A bastard…
32. What is your favorite candy flavor? The spicy ones.
33. What is the name of Son Goku’s son? He has two. Gohan and Goten.
34. What is the purpose of twitter? To allow you to be close to your fans.
35. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo (this is a question posed by a humorist many years ago; Gabilondo is a journalist and anchor)? My controversy with who? With Gabilondo?