three and a half minutes with… Jesús Navas
He likes croquetas and doesn’t like wine. Jesús Navas.
1. What makes you angry? When others touch my things and move them around.
2. How much are chickens these days? I like eating chicken cooked in all ways, but I don’t know how much they cost.
3. Do you have good handwriting? Regular.
4. Do you like croquetas? Yes, ones made with ham, with chicken, all types…
5. Does your cousin carry a risk (a play on words on the phrase “prima de riesgo” – risk premium – since “prima” also means female cousin)? My cousin is good.
6. Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze? I don’t know.
7. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? Fifty-some, a lot.
8. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? In San Sebastián.
9. Have you tried Iniesta’s wine? No. I don’t like wine.
10. What position did Mata’s father play? On the wing, as a winger.
11. What is the purpose of a crankshaft? I don’t know.
12. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? I don’t know, but I hope the situation improves.
13. How many games did Toni Grande play with the national team? Not one.
14. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? I don’t know, but it brings us luck.
15. What type of music do you listen to on the way to the stadium? Whatever Ramos puts on.
16. What team did Lato play for? I have no idea.
17. Where is Auschwitz? In Austria.
18. What do Poland and Cataluña have in common? They speak strangely, no?
19. How much do you spend on gas a month? 300 euros, more or less.
20. Where do you like to go on vacation? To Marbella.
21. When was the last time you took a private plane? One year ago.
22. Who was Belauste? A captain of the national team.
24. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? I have no idea.
25. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? I don’t know.
26. What is the name of Mazinger Z’s girlfriend? I’ve never watched Mazinger Z.
27. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? A lot.
28. What is the secret of La Roja? The union.
29. Where do you go to have a beer? With my friends in my neighborhood.
30. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? ¡De picar piedra!
31. Why do footballers spit so much during games? Because they have a cold.
32. Who killed the solider Pilecki? The war.
33. What is your favorite fruit pastilles flavor? The blue ones.
34. What is the name of Son Goku’s son? Son Wanda.
35. What is the purpose of twitter? It doesn’t have a purpose!
36. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo (this is a question posed by a humorist many years ago; Gabilondo is a journalist and anchor)? What kind of things are you saying?