three and a half minutes with… Álvaro Negredo
I’m loving these questionnaires, how about you? Álvaro Negredo was the next player to take the test. By the way, the injury that caused the scar on his head required 10 stitches.
1. What makes you angry? When I’m lied to.
2. How much are chickens these days? My wife is the one who buys them.
3. Do you have good handwriting? It’s legible.
4. Do you like croquetas? I love them!
5. Does your cousin carry a risk (a play on words on the phrase “prima de riesgo” – risk premium – since “prima” also means female cousin)? No.
6. Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze? I don’t know, is it a mania?
7. How many goals has Villa scored for Spain? Almost 50. Forty six?
8. Where is the Antiguo neighborhood? I don’t know.
9. Have you tried Iniesta’s wine? Yes, it’s phenomenal.
10. What position did Mata’s father play? I don’t know.
11. What is the purpose of a crankshaft? I don’t know.
12. Why does the government rescue banks and forget people? There should be some benefit…
13. How many games did Toni Grande play with the national team? I don’t know.
14. How often does Del Bosque touch up his mustache? Every once in a while. It always looks good.
15. Who gave Belén Esteban that nose? The doctor, I assume.
16. What kind of music do you listen to on the way to the field? Upbeat music, reggaeton.
17. Where is Auschwitz? In Poland.
18. What do Poland and Cataluña have in common? The polacos.
19. On what day do the Sanfermines start? July 7.
20. Where do you like to go on vacation? To the beach.
21. What team does the writer Martínez de Pisón support? I don’t know.
22. When was the last time you took a private plane? I’ve never taken one.
23. Who was Belauste? I have no idea.
25. What is a flanker? I don’t know.
26. What does it mean to pull a Karanka? To be named Aitor.
27. How much did Iker Casillas weigh when he was born? He was a chubby child.
28. What is the name of Mazinger Z’s girlfriend? Afrodita.
29. How many of Liverpool’s supporters died in Hillsborough in 1989? Twenty or so.
30. What is the secret of La Roja? La Roja exudes joy.
31. Where do you go to have a beer? It doesn’t matter as long as I’m with my friends.
32. What did Pedro Picapiedra (Fred Flintstone) work as? He was a stonemason.
33. Why do footballers spit so much during games? I do it because I have phlegm.
34. Who killed the solider Pilecki? Who is Pilecki?
35. What is your favorite fruit pastilles flavor? Strawberry.
36. What is the name of Son Goku’s son? Son Wanda, isn’t it?
37. What is the purpose of twitter? So that more people will follow you… if you don’t have enough people following you already.
38. What happened with your controversy with Iñaki Gabilondo (this is a question posed by a humorist many years ago; Gabilondo is a journalist and anchor)? There it is…